05 November 2008

Obama Blue

Today Kindra and I went out for a celebratory pedicure, choosing blue for our nails. Then a celebratory Costco run, then a celebratory Kneader's lunch. I couldn't sleep last night I was so psyched. Eva called last night from Harlem (maybe a post about it, E.?) in the midst of a parade or street party or something. It was so moving to hear John Lewis speak. I also finally got my Obama bumper sticker and yard sign today! I put them up. All the haters can talk to me directly about Obama now, instead of whispering about it behind my back.

xo!!!

Lara

2 comments:

Marni C. said...

So happy. I cried when they showed Jesse Jackson in the audience--imagine how it feels.

TEARS OF JOY!!

Christian Asplund said...

I tried to imagine how it must feel, but I don't think I really can. I know that I feel awesome, though.

L