How have I not known about this blog and it's recipe for bacon ice cream?
Or this recipe, from the same blogger's cookbook, for coconut saffron ice cream featured on David Lebovitz's blog?
And, why does D.L.'s blog make me not want to live in Paris?
And how excited am I to take 7 teenagers to NY on Saturday (my birthday, so they'd better be nice)?
So, that's me up there with my laptop, and here are the things I'm doing with it right now:
1) Looking up summer recipes--chicken mango slaw, ice creams, bbq sauce, refreshing beverages.
2) Planning NY itinerary--Fela, fireworks, Evensong at the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Dumplings, Coney Island, St. Ann's Warehouse, Yoga to the People and much, much more.
3) Teaching 2010 online at Salt Lake Community College.
4) Summer tutoring for Lula, Cecy and Mo.
5) Preparing a show in this space with C for Seattle in July.
I'm always on my laptop. I love my laptop. It's a problem.