31 December 2008

family dining

Menus from the blurry week of Christmas:

Menu One:

*Winter Vegetable Marinara with Spaghetti 

*Campbell Kids' Favorite Garlic Bread

*Garlic Roasted Broccoli Spears

*Mixed Greens with Vinaigrette


Menu Two:

(Boxing Day Party)

*Christian's Black-Eyed Pea Beef Chili

*Lara's Four Bean Potato Chili

*Brown Rice

*Chili Toppings--Lime, Cilantro, Scallions, Shredded Cheddar, Sour Cream

*Dian's Corn Bread

*Dian's Guacamole

*Big Salad

*Red Pepper Hummus

*Ice Cream with Grandma Eva's Hot Fudge Sauce

*Some Other Things I'm forgetting


Menu Three:

*Sunday Roast with Onion Gravy

*Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes

*Garlic Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower

*Peppermint JoJo's

Menu Four:

*Mackenzie's Favorite Eggplant Parmagianna Grilled Sandwiches

*Nappa Cabbage/Apple Salad

*Red Pepper Hummus

*Avocadoes





2 comments:

Marni C. said...

All delicious!

Mark A. said...

I get full just reading the posts, seriously. We've been in London, so no really good food to talk about. I overdid a splapdash pasta dish last night in the flat, with maybe one or two too many ingredients. My cooking is like that. Very Indian, where they make the many work. Not so with my dishes. And my love of/obsession with savory and sweet almost guarantees excess. That's from my Dad, by the way.